1. When I hear Dr. Scholl's, I immediately think of shoe inserts. I have seen a few end caps recently in CVS with some pretty packaging and what looks to be like sone updated options. I think I remember seeing gel inserts and ones for the balls of your feet. I almost bought them once, but was in a hurry and didn't have time to do any research or check reviews on if they actually worked. I also think that my sister gave me a pair of purse shoes for a bachlorette party that I could put on if my heels were bothering me too much.
a. I think they sell shoe inserts, both fill and for the balls of your feet. I can't remember if I saw one for sandals or not. They may also sell the pads for the back of your shoes, but I can't remember if I saw those from Dr. Scholl's or someone else. I think they had some color options as well. I also remember these fold up flats that were given to me as a gift. I am pretty sure they were Dr. Scholl's but I can't remember. I also believe they sell foot odor powder and sneaker insoles for your shoes that help with the odor. I don't remember if these were just fo me, but I think when I saw them they were manly looking. I can close my eyes and see a white shoe insert with some mini hole perforation.
b. I think anyone that is having foot pain or discomfort would buy these products. Dr. Scholl's is a well known brand had proven to be a problem solver for these types of issues. Both men and women would buy Dr. Scholl's. I seem to remember that their packaging is a lot nicer. It used to look more "drug store" but now it looks more elegant - with some purple in there? I'm going to be embarrassed if I am thinking of the wrong brand LOL. I don't think there is one type of person who buys Dr. Scholls or that their income level or occupation would have anything to do with sales.
3a. Wow! I'm blown away. I think the item that caught my eye first was the dream walk express pedi. I could really use that!!!! I also see that there is different packaging based on if the product is for a man or a woman. I also love the custom fit kiosk. I took a look at the odor / perspiration and that area was more in line with what I remembered Dr. Scholl's carrying. I also thought it was interesting that there was a tab called lower back pain that offered orthodic shoe inserts.
b. I still think that Dr. Scholl's is for everyone. But based on your products. I think that certain ones could be targeted to certain users, such as the perspiration and odor for athletes, the orthopedic for older folks with back problems or runners, shoe inserts or at home pedi kit for female who loves her appearance. I definitely will pay more attention when I go to CVS next time!



4. Firstly I think I could use the Rub Proof Strips or Anti Friction Stick whenI buy new shoes. These would really help me with breaking in new shoes and preventing or caring for any blisters I would get. Which probably happens once a season (4x a year). I know that my feet would look and feel so much better, and perhaps I'd buy even more shoes if I had this as a proven solution. I shop at CVS and get coupons from them, so I'd prefer to get this at CVS if I could. I am the kind of person who doesn't like to buy something unless I know it will work, so I'd want some sort of confidence (reviews or product rating) so I'd know others have used this and it works. These products have good reviews, but if they didn't have any reviews or negative reviews, I wouldn't buy them.
I'm also interested in Dream Walk Express pedi, but I can't find it on the site easily and when I click on the photo on the homepage, it just tells me where to buy it. I was so excited to learn more and now i'm a frustrated customer :( I had to enter to into the search to find it. It would be a great compliment to my pedicures. I still love my pedicures and wouldn't stop getting them, but this could be a way to hold me over if I'm slammed. Or if it works really well, perhaps I would get less pedicures. I like the video, but it doesn't really show me if it works and there are no reviews so I'm a little skeptical.
5. I'd say the brands mission is to "promote healthy living from the feet up." One item that I would love for them to invent that I've been looking for for a while are shoe inserts for your sweaty / smelly shoes. I've seen sneaker balls, but they just eliminate odors. If they also had some sort of antibacterial feature as well - that would be AMAZING. I'd want them for when I don't wear my shoes/sneakers.


No comments:
Post a Comment